Gustav Klimt’s Tree of Life graces this pretty magazine, sparkling with gold foil accents and shiny textured embossing.
- 160 frivolously-coated writing pages supply quite a lot of house in your private mirrored image, sketching, or jotting down favourite prices or poems.
- Acid-loose archival paper takes pen or pencil superbly.
- Inside again quilt pocket holds notes, reminders, trade playing cards, and the like.
- Elastic band hooked up to again quilt assists in keeping your house or assists in keeping magazine/diary closed.
- Binding lies flat for ease of use.
- 5” extensive x 7” top; suits in such a lot handbags, backpacks, and totes.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Tree of Life Journal (Diary, Notebook)£4.39